Course: Integrated English Language
Macmillan English World is a multi-component, highly visual, 5 level primary English language learning course.
About this Series
- The course uses established best-practice methodology to encourage effective classroom teaching.
- Active, whole-class learning is supported by a systematic approach with a key focus on developing the four skills.
- Reading, writing, speaking and listening are consistently covered throughout the course and are underpinned by the firm foundation of the grammar syllabus.
- The Workbooks continue the fun and engaging activities from the Pupil’s Books helping to reinforce the exercises completed and material already learnt.
- The Grammar Practice Books contain further exercises to consolidate classroom learning.
- Unique, supporting Dictionary provides enhanced vocabulary learning.
Primary (5 books)
English World Pupil's Book 1
English World Pupil's Book 2
English World Pupil's Book 3
English World Pupil's Book 4
English World Pupil's Book 5