Environment of Pakistan for Cambridge O Level
Course: Pakistan Studies
This book has been written specifically for students studying the Cambridge IGCSE™ or O Level Pakistan Studies syllabuses (0448/2059).
About this Series
- full coverage of the Environment of Pakistan section of the syllabus
- clearly written text which develops students’ knowledge and deeper understanding of the geography of Pakistan
- high standards of design, with up-to-date maps, diagrams, graphs, photographs and data tables which engage students and develop their geographical skills
- content organised in eight units, closely matching the structure of the syllabus content
- key learning points summarised at the start of each unit to show how learners’ understanding of themes builds up, including Pakistan’s progress, environmental issues and sustainable development
- regular activities which strengthen students’ learning through each chapter, with additional support for key questions
- ‘skills practice’ features to reinforce students’ geographical skills
- a substantial review feature at the end of each unit, encouraging students to check, reflect on and consolidate their learning, together with exam-style questions to enable students to assess their progress.
O Level (2 books)
Environment of Pakistan for Cambridge O Level Pupil Book
Environment of Pakistan for Pakistan Studies Teacher's Guide